quinta-feira, fevereiro 15, 2007

Red Shoes


Outside the rain gently falls
I sit and wait for you at the coffee
We don't know each other but here inside i kown everything about you
your hair... your smile... the way you grab a cup...
all thoose little details so insignificant to the others...
It's all i need to be happy!
Suddently i hear your gentle steps
You enter the room and i smile here inside
I secretly admire your mood
Your beauty
I love your hair
I love your dresses
I love you...
And you always bring thoose shoes...
Thoose beautiful red shoes...

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

eu gosto dos teus sapatos vermelhos...

Marta Jerónimo disse...

Nice shoes!

Obrigada pelo belo comentário que fizeste no meu blog! :)
Fico mesmo muito contente que tenhas gostado!

És sempre bem vindo! :)
*